Главная | Регистрация | Вход
TEACHERVOICE

RYAZAN TEACHERS OF ENGLISH ONLINE COMMUNITY

СООБЩЕСТВО УЧИТЕЛЕЙ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА Г. РЯЗАНИ

Главная
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » SCHOOL LIFE » Out-of-class Activities and Events » Innovative Project by Students (Talks about types of projects for the changing society)
Innovative Project by Students
TeacherDate: Thursday, 03.12.2009, 13:17 | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Администраторы
I am glad to share with you good news. Yesterday the students of my group made a successful presentation of their innovative project 'An Online English Learning Community of Students'. The prject is based on the idea of the EFL Internet SIte that is hosted at http://www.groupa.ucoz.ru. The presentation went well, the Project Committee were unanimous in appreciating it. We hope that the project will receive funding and the students will manage to take it to new hights. The final results are expected on December 11. You can join their online community. Do your pupils take part in school and community projects? What are they?

NatalieDate: Wednesday, 09.12.2009, 22:28 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Модераторы
Dear Teacher! I have just read this page and I am also glad that your students made a successful presentation of their innovation project. My congratulations to you! smile But I couldn't find this project itself at http://www.groupa.ucoz.ru. There are only some words about the presentation which took place some days ago. Is it in a special place or not? As for my pupils we haven't much experience in projects in English but we'd like to learn how to do it. As for other activities we usually have School Language Olympiad for pupils of Form 2 - 8 and School Language Festivals.

TeacherDate: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 09:57 | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Natalie! I am sorry for the wrong URL that was in the first message. It is this http://www.groupa.ucoz.co.uk I think I was in hurry and typed a wrong address. The site is constantly updated. The studetns work online everyday. There are now 38 users - students, university teachers, school teachers, school pupils and others. Please, try it again and you will find a lot of interesting information and ideas for similar projects in your school. I am looking forward to your comments.

А_Ле-каDate: Tuesday, 15.12.2009, 17:36 | Message # 4
Private
Congratulations! Your students' project is one of the winners! biggrin
By the way, your site can participate in a I-net competition arranged by one of our Ryazan companies. Here is the link:
http://dogsrzn.ru Good luck!

TeacherDate: Wednesday, 16.12.2009, 09:35 | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
I am also pleased to find your positive reaction to our online project. I have a lot of ideas what to do and how to continue the project. Your recommendation is very timely and I think my students will snatch the chance to participate in the city project you mentioned. I know that they are willing to try.

NatalieDate: Friday, 15.01.2010, 19:59 | Message # 6
Sergeant
Dear colleagues! Are you going to take part in the Annual Festival "The World of Foreign Languages" (or "The World and Me") for schoolchildren? Did you take part in it last year?

curiousDate: Sunday, 06.02.2011, 20:52 | Message # 7
Private
My students take part in class projects. When we study a topic I plan different activities and discuss them with my students . As a rule they look up necessary information , make digital presentations, later we discuss them during our classes. Besides, it is interesting to participate in swapping up e-mails and holiday cards. Thus we can take part in international projects.

Message edited by curious - Tuesday, 08.02.2011, 13:04

SeagullDate: Friday, 08.04.2011, 13:09 | Message # 8
Private
curious, and what about online-projects? Such as we've done on our site (www.groupa.ucoz.co.uk)?

Message edited by Seagull - Friday, 08.04.2011, 13:10

Forum » SCHOOL LIFE » Out-of-class Activities and Events » Innovative Project by Students (Talks about types of projects for the changing society)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz