Главная | Регистрация | Вход
TEACHERVOICE

RYAZAN TEACHERS OF ENGLISH ONLINE COMMUNITY

СООБЩЕСТВО УЧИТЕЛЕЙ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА Г. РЯЗАНИ

Главная
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » TEXTBOOKS AND TEACHING MATERIALS » New Opportunities Russian Edition » A good textbook for schools (From my own experience)
A good textbook for schools
TeacherDate: Wednesday, 18.11.2009, 16:55 | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Администраторы
Hi, Everyone! I wonder if you have ever used NEW OPPORTUNITIES in your work. It really is a good textbook. It has everything in it for successful teaching. I personally use it as often as I can. Listening materials are perfect, a lot of extensive grammar practise, focused vocabulary practice, authentic speaking tasks, cultural materials, motivating issues and topics for discussion and more. It has five levels - Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate. The advanced level is being developed. It can be used at the secondary and tertiary level with stidents of 13 to 22 years of age.

TatyanaDate: Sunday, 24.01.2010, 23:40 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Модераторы
We use NEW OPPORTUNITIES to teach 7 and 8 grades students ( pre-intermediate, intermediate). It's realy great biggrin . The topics are interesting, there are a lot of grammar exercises conected with the main idea of the lesson, listening is wonderful. There are many exercises to practice writing. But there is one big problem sad this book isn't included in the list of recomended textbooks for Russian schools.

lyudmilaDate: Sunday, 21.02.2010, 19:33 | Message # 3
Private
I am interested in this textbook but I haven't used it yet. Where can I buy it or look through it?

TatyanaDate: Monday, 22.02.2010, 12:49 | Message # 4
Private
Lyudmila, you can buy it at the book shop "Almamater" . If you want to look through it I can bring it for you.

lyudmilaDate: Thursday, 25.02.2010, 16:23 | Message # 5
Private
ok Where and when shall we meet?

TatyanaDate: Thursday, 25.02.2010, 16:36 | Message # 6
Private
I have some with me now.

TeacherDate: Monday, 20.09.2010, 12:12 | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Администраторы
Colleagues! Just a question - do any of you use the textbook "New Opportunities'? I use this textbook extensively and can say that this is a good course. BTW, there is no an addition to each level - a Test Book with a CD. It contains 8 original comprehensive tests (reading, writing, speaking, listening), and some additional materials. Price - about 350-370 rubles.

curiousDate: Monday, 07.02.2011, 15:41 | Message # 8
Private
I am very intrested in this textbook. I hope I'll buy these books soon and try to use them. What topics are included in this course?

OllyDate: Thursday, 27.10.2011, 16:42 | Message # 9
Private
Group: Пользователи
We use this textbook for teaching our 8 - 9 grades students (intermediate). It includes such topics as "Travelling", "Advertising", "People", "Civilization", etc.
It's a very good course for schools. Listening is really great! smile

Forum » TEXTBOOKS AND TEACHING MATERIALS » New Opportunities Russian Edition » A good textbook for schools (From my own experience)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz