Главная | Регистрация | Вход
TEACHERVOICE

RYAZAN TEACHERS OF ENGLISH ONLINE COMMUNITY

СООБЩЕСТВО УЧИТЕЛЕЙ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА Г. РЯЗАНИ

Главная
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: enigma  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - CULTURAL PARADIGM » Datcha Life » Dacha is one of my hobbies.
Dacha is one of my hobbies.
irinaDate: Monday, 18.04.2011, 22:48 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Модераторы
Our life would be hard without rest and recreation. As for me dacha is a part of my lifestyle, one of my hobbies. It is a place to escape from the problems of a big city, to take a breath of fresh air. It is the best place for shashlyk parties, tea parties,swimming in the river, growing lovely flowers.

хохотушкаDate: Wednesday, 16.11.2011, 15:31 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Пользователи
Everybody has a place where he can relax and feel freedom from our deals. I think it is dacha. I plant my favourite flowers and vegetables. I am happy when I see good results of my work. And it seems to me that I have a rest. Last summer was very hot. Many of us went to the country or to the dacha from heat. But in spite of it the harvest was very good. And with what pleasure we gathered berries and mushrooms! When we usually come to school after holidays our women speak only about their dacha life. We look at numerous pictures of beautiful flowers. And it is very pleasant to eat juicy fruit and vegetables! Now I begin planning work for the next summer.

Ne-yuliaDate: Thursday, 01.12.2011, 00:37 | Message # 3
Private
We have no dacha, but my parents live in a cottage and have their own land. I don’t like gardening, but it has always been my mum’s hobby. Last summer she grew wonderful roses. I presented her a new camera and she took pictures of all her flowers. Maybe next season I’ll join her? – the roses were really beautifull…

An-JDate: Thursday, 01.12.2011, 16:32 | Message # 4
Private
Datcha is the most favorite place of rest for many people! For example, my mother in law, she likes gardening. Every year she grows lots of vegetables and flowers. I personally prefer her cucumbers v v v and my husband loves fruits)))))
and she for sure loves all she grows....the result and the process

ulilema3Date: Monday, 27.03.2023, 12:10 | Message # 5
Private
good!

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - CULTURAL PARADIGM » Datcha Life » Dacha is one of my hobbies.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz