Главная | Регистрация | Вход
TEACHERVOICE

RYAZAN TEACHERS OF ENGLISH ONLINE COMMUNITY

СООБЩЕСТВО УЧИТЕЛЕЙ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА Г. РЯЗАНИ

Главная
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - CULTURAL PARADIGM » Sports » Winter Fishing is Dangerous but Healthy and Fun (Personal experience and safety tips)
Winter Fishing is Dangerous but Healthy and Fun
TeacherDate: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 10:14 | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Администраторы
A little bit about my own hobby. Yeap, it's winter finishing. Years ago I never thought I would ever take up this extreme outdoor activity - in the cold, in the snow, in the snowstorm with temperatures often below -20 C feeling happy and excited because of that instinctive drive! Instinct for hunting? For me it is a session of ichthyotherapy - soothes you, gives time to tame your spirits, teaches you to be patient and observant. This year winter finishing in our region is just about to start. Lakes and rivers are getting covered with ice. When it is about 7 cm thick, it's safe to walk on it. I go winter fishing every weekend. The energy that it gives me lasts until Thursday, and then I start thinking about the next weekend and planning where to go. smile

NatalieDate: Friday, 18.12.2009, 23:12 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Модераторы
Winter fishing? Frost, snow, poor fish ... . I think it's definitely not for me! I'm a fan of sport. I like to play volleyball with my friends each weekend. But I can understand your feelings when you get energy to work during the whole week and wait for your next training. I'd like to invite you, Teacher, Enigma and all our colleagues to play with us. We play in Ryazan Pedagogical College, in Gorky Street, each Sunday, at 7:30 p.m. Join and you'll enjoy! :)

TeacherDate: Tuesday, 22.12.2009, 09:49 | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
What kind of sport do you do? Is it volleyball? Do you pay to go there or is it free? How big is your group? Do you take part in any amateur competitions?

MargoDate: Sunday, 03.01.2010, 23:26 | Message # 4
Sergeant
Winter fishing? I dislike it. As for me I like skiing. The weather is good. Lets go to Solotcha on Monday.

ЕваDate: Sunday, 10.01.2010, 20:46 | Message # 5
Private
As for me I like swimming.I go to the swimming- pool twice a week.My group is big.

NatalieDate: Wednesday, 13.01.2010, 13:53 | Message # 6
Sergeant
I wrote I am a fan of volleyball. Our group consists of up to 12 people. We pay for our lessons 200 roubles each month. But we enjoy our trainings that's why everyone is ready to pay. I know the payment in swimming pools and other sports clubs is even more expensive in comparison with ours. We don't take part in ameteur competions as the members of our team are different at level.
All people, especially teachers, should do sports. Sport is a good way to keep fit, be healthy, young, flexible, have a good mood and do well with daily stress because teacher's work is difficult and hard. biggrin

TatyanaDate: Friday, 22.01.2010, 17:20 | Message # 7
Private
I'm fond of sport. I play volleyball at weekends, I think it's the best way to relax after a working week. We have a good gym at school and we play with our students. I also like fishing but i prefer summer fishing. In summer we usualy go canoeing and enjoy wild life .

NatalieDate: Wednesday, 27.01.2010, 15:49 | Message # 8
Sergeant
Hello, Tatyana!
I remembered that I saw a ball in your classroom. What form are your students in? We also have a volleyball team where boys and girls from Form 8-10 play. Let’s arrange the meeting between our schools’ teams. I’ll be glad to hear from you soon. smile

TatyanaDate: Sunday, 31.01.2010, 19:49 | Message # 9
Private
Natalie, I'm glad smile to hear from you.Our studens are from 5 to 10 grades. I'll tell our Sport teacher about your idea.

NatalieDate: Monday, 22.02.2010, 12:36 | Message # 10
Sergeant
Evgeniy Plyushenko won a silver medal. But he is a real champion! I think the judges couldn’t estimate his performance because he is a Russian sportsman and he is the best. Russian people differ from other people and they will be the first in spite of their some failure. I believe in Russian character, sport spirit and strength. smile

Added (22.02.2010, 12:36)
---------------------------------------------
Russia’s ice dancers Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin finished in the third place after the original dance at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games in Canada. smile Did you see their performance? Are you a figure-skating fan? I am but I don’t like to skate myself. As for my son he is fond of skating a lot. His friends also love to ski and so they go to the rink every weekend after school. They skate over three hours. The rink (“LOKOMOTIVE”) is located quite close to our house. It is very cheap, only a dollar and a half if you have skates. If you do not have skates, you will have to pay extra money for skates. He personally doesn’t have skates, but his friend has two pairs and he gives them to him.
Today is a day off and we are going to the skating rink with all our family. You can join us at any time.

elenaDate: Thursday, 25.02.2010, 00:30 | Message # 11
Private
Dear Natalia! Thank you for your information. I am a figure-skating fan. But I can't skate. biggrin

BagheeraDate: Thursday, 28.10.2010, 02:52 | Message # 12
Private
What do you think of doing martial arts? It's my hobby. Some people think it's not suiatable for a woman. I don't. And you?

Message edited by Bagheera - Thursday, 28.10.2010, 02:53

TeacherDate: Thursday, 28.10.2010, 11:32 | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
What kinds of martial arts do you do? Why do you do them? Does it relate to health problems?

gta_from_ryazanDate: Thursday, 28.10.2010, 16:36 | Message # 14
Private
My opinion of winter fishing is rather complicated. As for me, I dislike winter fishing, because I think it's rather a dull hobby. But my Dad is a great fan of fishing, especially winter fishing. So, from the beginning of December till late of March weekends in our family are full of unforgettable impressions. :D. Usually Dad and his company begin their "quest for fish" early in the morning. But as I'm a heavy-sleeper, I don't approve of his habit. On the other hand, I like eating fish, so for me it's always a great event when his "quest" is successful. :laugh:. So, these two sides of his hobby make me think twice before giving a ceratain opinion about it.
As for me I am a fan of football and skiing. These hobbies are ideal for me because with their help I can realize myself completely.

Ne-yuliaDate: Thursday, 01.12.2011, 16:26 | Message # 15
Private
Group: Пользователи
My husband is a real fan of winter fishing. Sometimes he takes our son with him. Their activity gives me only head-ache and lonely Sundays. They invited me to join them, but as for me it's too cold and boring. Besides, I can't use my balcony. It belongs to fishing!

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - CULTURAL PARADIGM » Sports » Winter Fishing is Dangerous but Healthy and Fun (Personal experience and safety tips)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz