Главная | Регистрация | Вход
TEACHERVOICE

RYAZAN TEACHERS OF ENGLISH ONLINE COMMUNITY

СООБЩЕСТВО УЧИТЕЛЕЙ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА Г. РЯЗАНИ

Главная
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seagull, Teacher  
Forum » METHODS AND APPROACHES TO EFL TEACHING » Presentations for Students » Presentations - FAQ (Questions, answers, pieces of advice)
Presentations - FAQ
SeagullDate: Tuesday, 28.09.2010, 01:41 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Администраторы
Hello, teachers! In this very thread you can ask me any questions about presentations. I mean, of course, digital presentations. Unfortunately, I can't answer all your questions more than once a week. You can post here all your questions. Please, be more concrete about them, because sometimes it's very difficult to understand what the problem is or what information I must write here. If you want, you can download photos/print-screens in your posts. If it is necessary, I will create some new topics connected with one or more particular situations/problems/questions in order to make it clearer for you. Waiting for your questions.

Added (28.09.2010, 01:41)
---------------------------------------------
Note 1. When you change the file extension, for example, from Microsoft Power Point 2003 to Microsoft Power Point 2007, it can influence in different ways: some fonts or visual effects can be changed. It doesn't mean, that you digital presentation won't work, but there will be some changings in the form of its showing, nothing more. But stil, if you change the file extension, check your presentation again in order to correct some variations of font or visual effects.

SeagullDate: Wednesday, 13.10.2010, 00:52 | Message # 2
Private
Note 2. Try to avoid using dark backgrounds and light (even white) colour of the font. The problem is that it will probably be very difficult for the spectators to distinguish separate words and sometimes even sentences. Especially, such thing happens when you have a large text on your slide. Compare two slides:

Must be avoided!

Quite normal.

When you are formatting your presentations, don't forget about the conditions of the show (e.g., a big screen on the wall, a monitor, etc.)

Attachments: 1650258.jpg (123.5 Kb) · 6977115.jpg (169.1 Kb)

TeacherDate: Wednesday, 13.10.2010, 09:24 | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Thanks, Seagull. I think this is a valuable recommendation for all of us. It is really important because sometimes we are confused and don't know what to do when a file opens wrong.

SeagullDate: Friday, 08.04.2011, 12:50 | Message # 4
Private
Note 3. There is one more main problem while creating a PP Presentation. Very often we have a big body of information present in our presentation. So the question is: can we post a big piece of text in slides? No! First of all the so-to-say "many-letters" are rather boring for the audience. More than that it's very difficult to perceive big textual fragment from slides and sometimes it's even impossible to read them. So when you're creating your PP Presentation remember that these presentations must be full of pictures, diagrams, graphs etc., but not full of text! If you have a big piece of text, than divide it into two or more slides, put in your presentations only theses from this text etc.

Must be avoided!

Easy to perceive.

Attachments: 9326103.jpg (449.1 Kb) · 5562686.jpg (285.4 Kb)

TeacherDate: Thursday, 13.09.2012, 09:31 | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Hi, everyone! Has anybody got a presentation on classical music in English? Please, leave a contact or post your PPP on the site in the Presentations Section in the menu. Thanks biggrin

Forum » METHODS AND APPROACHES TO EFL TEACHING » Presentations for Students » Presentations - FAQ (Questions, answers, pieces of advice)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz